We invite you to come and walk with us on this Franciscan journey.
If you feel God is calling you to build up His kingdom
as a Franciscan sister,
contact us and we will accompany you as you discern His plan for you.
Here I am, Lord.
PRAYER FOR VOCATIONS
Our Mother of Perpetual Help
O, VIRGIN MARY, Mother of Perpetual Help,
you were greatly honored by our Founder, Father Gregory, who had magnified in you
the providence and mercy of the Father.
Through his intercession, obtain for us the gift of new and holy vocations,
for the continuity of our charism in the Church.
Give us the grace to inspire many people, with the witness of our lives, to follow Your Son Jesus,
so that by consecrating themselves to Him, they will give themselves with joy
to total service of the Gospel. Through Christ our Lord. Amen
* We are a community that accepts delayed vocations.
* An applicant must be at least 18 years of age, a high school graduate and in good physical and mental health.
* An applicant will meet with the Vocation Minister during a discernment period..
* An applicant meets with other Sisters of Saint Francis, sharing their lifestyle.
* Attends get-acquainted activities; retreats, workshops, social gatherings and celebrations with other interested women.
* Continues to live independently; prayerfully considering God's invitation while in dialogue with the sisters.
Sr. Anne James Guerin, F.M.S.C. Vocation Contact
email ~ email@example.com
Franciscan Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart
Mount Saint Francis
250 South Street
Peekskill , NY 10566
Tel: (914) 737-3373